Thursday, February 12, 2015

My Belt Test

~ posted by Josiah

Recently I took my 5th Gup Blue belt test for Tae Kwon Do. I tested with 9 other kids. The first thing we did was kicks and punches. I know one punch and 19 kicks.



Then came blocks and stances. I know 10 blocks, and I also know four stances. Next we did forms. The ones I know are : kebon-one, chonji, tan-gun, peon one, wonhyo, and peon four. Now I am working on a form named yol-guk.


After that we did self-defense. And then . . . sparring!!!!! I sparred twenty-seven rounds. :-O One of my last rounds was a four-on-one!




It was a great test! All in all, I tested for about 4 hours. It was my last test with Maxwell’s Tae Kwon Do (well . . . maybe!) So I finished well.


4 comments:

Amy said...

4 hours is a long test

7 Eagles said...

Thank you for your comment, Miss Amy. Four hours IS a very long test, but it goes by pretty fast. And afterward, I got to get ice cream at Braums!:-)

~ Josiah

Anonymous said...

Bia and Bio were delighted to be present at this very important occasion for you, Josiah. Your stamina is incredibly strong. Keep up your good work. We love you

Bianca said...

Thank you for your comment, Bia and Bio! I am working hard and am preparing to test again in April! :-D

~Josiah