Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Birthday Photo Shoot

Since our birthdays are clustered close together, I ended up owing all of my siblings birthday photos. So we decided to go out on one big shoot together last weekend! It was being lots of fun, and we explored a bunch of new locations together!


We found an abandoned section of a dirt road back in the woods. It made for a great, traffic-free background!
I can’t believe that my little brother is a young man already! When did that happen?
Gotta love old barns and fences.
Josiah will soon pass me in height. But don’t tell him I said that. ;-)
Quite handsome.
As we drove, we stumbled upon an old cemetery. Some of the graves dated back to the 1870’s! We had so much fun exploring, and some of the old trees made for great portrait spots.
Roma and Ruby are becoming quite fashionable.
They have truly grown into young ladies.
Best friends!
I love spending time with my siblings! Combining that with photography makes for a near-perfect morning. J

No comments: