Friday, May 16, 2014

Spring's Here! Part 2

~Posted by Rubia

I love May, especially! I think in Texas, I like it most because it is hot but not scorching hot. Although most of the flowers I had shown to y’all last month are already gone, there is still in the great outdoors the promise of rich green fulfilled, and also exciting events that usually only happen around this time of year.

What are some more of my favorite things about this time of year? Some recent pictures as well as old ones reveal my answer:

 



Baby animals!



It’s time to get outside more!

We also had opportunities some years to go on a trip….


….and spend time with long lost family.
Most years we will have beloved family over to visit.

….I also had to add…if you all don’t mind, I love having a Spring birthday with my sister! J As goofy as we can be. (We twins back in 2007.)


And there’s probably much more that I love about this time of year. Does anyone else out there in the cold north favor Spring too? J What is your favorite thing about it?
 
 
Wishing y’all a blessed (and hopefully warm) Spring season.
 
“He has made everything beautiful in its time.”~Ecclesiastes 3:11 



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Who had the awful idea of bringing a Saxon math book on a PICNIC? (6th picture)
Nice post! I have a letter for both you and Roma that only needs to be addressed and sent! You should see it soon :)

7 Eagles said...

Haha this was from 2010 so it could've been Ben or one of us twins....we used to take our school work and lunch to the park on days with nice weather! :)
I'm so excited to hear from you Lydia!

~Rubia