Saturday, April 12, 2014

My Favorite Season

Spring’s here! Though it’s technically been here since March 20th, I can see with the changes around our property that it really, really is here! I’ve also been going through some pictures from last year that reveal exciting changes that may be yet to come around here. There are many ways (and way too many pictures to choose from) that describe why I love spring most.

 


I love the idea of water!
Much needed water!
Often times dark clouds promise refreshment for the earth
And who doesn’t love the growth that happens?




2 comments:

7 Eagles said...

Wow, Rubia! I absolutely love your pictures!:-) I didn't know about the yellow flowers near our house.


Love you, Roma

7 Eagles said...

Thank you, sis! I'm sure my inspiration comes from you.:)
I can't quite remember when the yellow flowers come up--(that picture was taken sometime last year.) I guess we'll see! ~Rubia