Thursday, December 29, 2011

Statistics

Since we celebrated our blog’s one year anniversary, I thought it would be fun to share some of the statistics on our blog. I always love looking at our statistics page, because it gives me a little bit of an idea of who likes to read our blog, what they like to read, and where they’re reading from. So without further ado, the stats!

Total # of page views: Approximately 14,300

Peak Month (by number of page view): April 2011 with approximately 1,500 page views

Top Three Countries People View our Blog from:

·         United States of America with over 12,000 hits

·         Canada with 190 hits

·         Russia with 170 hits


Top Three Blog Posts:

·         100th Blog Post


·         Courageous Men’s Ceremony


Top Three Post Labels:

·         Bianca: 270 posts

·         Photography: 205 posts

·         Daily Life: 175 posts

Number of blog posts: 360

4 comments:

Amy said...

Statistics are fun.

7 Eagles said...

Aren't they fun, Amy? I like to check them every day along with the other blogs I read.

~Bianca

Sarah said...

Congrats on one year of blogging! It has been enjoyable getting to know you all through it. Especially since your Mom had commented on my blog for so many years. :)

Hope your next blogging year will be wonderful for you!

7 Eagles said...

Thanks for your sweet comment, Sarah! I'm glad that we've gotten to know each other better through our blogs!

I hope that your next year of blogging will be wonderful as well!

~Bianca