Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Decorating for Christmas Part 2

Yesterday I promised I would post the finished decoration pictures. After all our hard labor, it is always wonderful to wait until night falls and then see all of the Christmas lights and candles softly twinkling, while enjoying a hot meal with Christmas carols playing in the background!


The front of our house. The lights don’t really look that bright, but the camera setting chose a low shutter speed so it looks really bright.

Our candles burning in the windows.

The dining room hutch.

The washbasin stand.

The bench in our front entryway Each stuffed animal represents one of the kids in our family. J

Wall hangings in our front entryway. I have always loved this little house and used to imagine living inside of it.
The basement Christmas tree all lit up with colorful lights.

All of our stockings hung carefully over the railing upstairs.

Our family stocking hanging beside the fireplace in the living room. The year we received this stocking as a gift, I was only a year old. Guess who got stuffed in the stocking and carried around? J

And the final picture, our upstairs Christmas tree. It’s so beautiful, if I do say so myself.

*Have any of you put up your Christmas decorations yet? Leave us a comment!


6 comments:

Amy said...

I'm a Christmas grump. I haven't decorated yet, but your decorations look lovely.

Debbie said...

Your decorations are beautiful! We are keeping things simple this year. Our (real) tree is named "Buddy" after the character in the Christmas movie, Elf. He is "as tall as Aunt Betsy" and will hold only our favorite ornaments this year.

Photographer for Jesus said...

Beautiful decor!! The pictures of the trees and house are great, Bianca! I love all the colors!

I updated on our blog about our Christmas decorating. Go to this link to read about it: http://solidrockranchupdates.blogspot.com/2011/11/decorating-for-christmas.html

Have a wonderful night!
Kimber :)

7 Eagles said...

Thank you, Amy! I'm sure that once you get in the mood, you will have fun decorating the Cookie house!

~Bianca

7 Eagles said...

It sounds like "Buddy" is a cute tree, Aunt Debbie! Maybe you should have named the tree "Betsy." :-)

~Bianca

7 Eagles said...

Thanks for your sweet comment, Kimber! :-) I'm glad that you enjoyed the photos.

I enjoyed reading the post about your decorations! I think the idea of a nativity scene is so neat, and a great way to keep the proper perspective of Christmas.

~Bianca