Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Evening Photo Shoot

A couple of weeks ago, I needed to drive Ben to Dad’s office so they could both go to Boy Scouts. I had driven on the back roads around Dad’s office before, and I knew there were some great photo opportunities. It just so happened that the sunset that night was incredible and perfect for taking some shots!


This is off the road right by Dad’s office. I love the gentle slopes with the pond.
Barbed wire at sunset.
I have no idea what type of tree this was, but the berries on it were interesting.
Then I drove north a ways to another road that I knew was pretty. The sun was just setting, and made for some great shots!
Beautiful Texas sunset.
Yet another view.
This grass had to be close to 6 feet tall!
As I was driving home on the freeway, I absolutely had to stop and capture the color of the sunset. I love my state!

No comments: