Friday, March 14, 2014

In the Light


~Posted by Rubia

“Never doubt in the darkness what you have believed in the Light.” ~ Unknown

“Hear my voice when I call, LORD; be merciful to me and answer me. My heart says of you, ‘Seek His face!’ Your face, LORD I will seek . . . Teach me your way, LORD; lead me in a straight path because of my oppressors . . . I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.” Psalm 27:7-8, 11, 13-14

“I have not known what anxiety is since the Lord taught me that the work is His. My great business in life is to please God. Walking with Him in the light, I never feel a burden.” ~ Hudson Taylor


These quotes and verses have been so applicable in my life. This same man (Taylor) also once said, “You do not need a great faith, but faith in a great God.” Today, I would encourage you to have this kind of faith!

No comments: