Friday, March 28, 2014

Ritz Pizza Bites

~ posted by Josiah

Recently I tried a new thing. I decided to try and make Ritz Pizza Bites as an experiment.



The ingredients are to serve 4.

Ritz Pizza Bites

4 Ritz crackers
5 Tablespoons of cheese (works best with parmesan)
4 pepperoni’s

Put crackers on a small plate.


Then get the cheese and sprinkle it on the crackers.


Then get the pepperoni’s and put one on each cracker.


You will need to microwave it for 10 seconds, but I always do 5 seconds then 5 more, because if you do it 10 without a break it will fizz. I hope you like them. I can’t wait to do another post soon!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Grandpa used to make these, except he used american cheese. :-)

We will have to try your recipe!

Love you Josiah,
Aunt Debbie

7 Eagles said...

I might have to try that, Aunt Debbie! Thank you for your comment!

~Bianca

Anonymous said...

Josiah, bia and bio love ritz crackers with New York extra sharp chedar cheese, I will try your recepie for a snack with peanuts on the side. keep up the great job you are doing with the posting.

7 Eagles said...

Thank you for your comment, Bia! I might have to try it with sharp cheddar cheese! I also can't wait to see you at the end of this month!

~Josiah