Thursday, June 13, 2013

Summer Job

At the beginning of the summer, a friend from church approached me and asked if I would be interested in babysitting/nannying her two little boys a couple of days a week over the summer. After talking it over with my parents, I happily accepted the job!
 
Just a day or two into it, another little girl joined us (the two moms work out together in the morning.) These three kiddos are so much fun! I’m grateful to have the twins assisting me with this job. They take turns and help me once a week.


L and T playing together. They are both the oldest kids in their families, so sometimes their personalities clash just a bit, but they actually get along quite well for their age!


T *adores* his guitar. Almost half the time we’re there, he has it slung around his neck and is making up songs about whatever is going on (i.e. babies sleeping, babies waking up, etc. J)


Roma helping the kids bounce just a bit higher on the trampoline. J

Playing outside with the kids. For the record, I don’t normally dress in such an interesting color combination. That’s actually my swim suit, because after work we had a youth group event, but more on that tomorrow.
Photo Credit: Roma.

This baby melts my heart. <3

So that is occupying quite a bit of my time this summer! It’s my first real “job” and I’m enjoying every minute of it! J If something involves kids, I will be there!
 

No comments: