Friday, November 29, 2013

Bianca's Birthday Pictures

So . . . my birthday was back in July. I had taken Senior pictures in the Spring, but I had never had any pictures following my birthday. When I saw the magnificent fall color display Texas had to offer this year, I thought it’d be nice to get some birthday pictures now.

The only problem was, I am normally the birthday photographer in the family! It’s a little hard to take portraits of yourself. J But a friend of mine (who has also been challenging me to experiment more with my own photography) has been looking for some photo opportunities and was willing to do portraits for me! He admitted afterward that he had never done portraits before; but I was quite happy with the results!


Our first stop was the train tracks. This pose was his idea. J
I love all the big open fields around my house! Most of them are getting tilled and planted with winter wheat.
This was probably my favorite shot from the night (also another pose and location suggested by my friend.)
We had fun driving around and looking for old buildings, fields, and fences to pose by.
One of the last shots we took before the sun disappeared for the night.

Keeping with tradition, I want to hear what your favorite shot is! I’m not sure which one I want to frame in our living room yet, so suggestions would be appreciated! Leave us a comment!
 

7 comments:

Betsy said...

I like the one second from the bottom.

Debbie said...

Bianca, your photos are beautiful! You friend had some great ideas for locations.

Unknown said...

The first and the last are my favorites. I can't believe this was the photographer's first time doing portraits.

7 Eagles said...

I like that one too, Betsy! :-)

~Bianca

7 Eagles said...

Thanks, Aunt Debbie! I was glad the photos turned out nice, and I had lots of fun looking for good locations!

~Bianca

7 Eagles said...

I know, Lydia! He did a great job. I love all the ones I posted!

~Bianca

Unknown said...

Thanks Lydia!:) I enjoy trying new things and challenging myself! Glad you enjoyed ^_^