Friday, November 8, 2013

DIY Garden Project, Part 2


~Posted by Ben

Towards the end of the summer. I began a project with Josiah to turn the patch of grass outside our kitchen window into a beautiful bird sanctuary. Our progress was a bit halted with our vacation to Puerto Rico and by the fact that we ran out of stones! We did get some more stones, and Josiah and I finished off the project. Here are some pictures of its completion.




I think it looks quite nice if I do say so myself! J Thank you, Josiah, for all your help. Now all we need are some birds!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Great job guys! Give the birds time to find you....they will. Your whole family will enjoy looking out the window and bird watching :-)

Now, come to Florida and put in a garden for me. Sand is a lot easier to dig/work in than the hard Texas dirt :D

Love ya,
Aunt Debbie

7 Eagles said...

The birds have already found the feeders, Aunt Debbie. :-) They enjoy it as much as we do!

YES, I imagine sand is a lot easier to work with in some ways than the Texas dirt!

~Bianca