Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A Day in Town


On Friday, we took my Aunt out to show her around our little town. This is one of our favorite things to do when we have out-of-town company. J Small town pride!

Our first stop was actually at our neighbor/piano teacher’s house. We had to drop off a check for her, but we also stopped to admire the baby goats she had out!
Then it was off to the soda fountain for lunch! I had never eaten lunch there before, so I was excited to experience something new.
My sandwich was delicious!
The boys at the restaurant.
Afterwards we had to get cold treats. Of course. J
After our stop at the soda fountain, we parted ways. The rest of the family went to a western store to look around while I headed into town to do some shopping at Walmart. Later that evening, we gathered at home for our weekly pizza/movie night. It was yet another fun day for us, outside of our normal routine!

To be continued . . .

No comments: