Monday, February 10, 2014

One Last "Hurrah"

My Aunt’s last day in Texas was last Monday. We decided to have some fun, despite the unpredictable weather we’ve been having. My Aunt had never seen the movie “Frozen,” and some of us *cough, cough* wanted to see it again. J So we piled into the minivan that afternoon and headed over to the theater!

Getting ready to enjoy the movie!
Afterwards, we met up with Daddy at one of our favorite BBQ places for dinner!
This place doesn’t look like much, but the food is incredible! Some of the best pulled pork I’ve ever had!
One neat “décor” item in this restaurant is the signed dollar bills taped on the ceiling. Our family joined the ranks of dollar-bill-signers. J

Sadly, my Aunt had to leave on Tuesday. But we are so grateful she had the opportunity to come visit us! We hope we’ll get to see her again soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, sadly I had to leave on Tuesday. It was hard to drive away that morning and even harder to say goodbye to Mark at the airport. I was very blessed in so many ways during my visit. I thank you all for the love and special memories created during my visit!

Love and Hugs,
Aunt Debbie

Debbie said...

Oooops! I did not notice that Tyler had not signed out when I sent this post :D

7 Eagles said...

We're so glad you had the opportunity to come, Aunt Debbie! Our visit went by too fast.

Haha! It's ok! :-)

~Bianca