Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Day Flashbacks

I think that one of the favorite holidays for our entire family is Christmas. My siblings and I will always have special memories of celebrating Christmas with family. I thought it would be fun to take a little trip down memory lane and look at some of the family Christmas photos from years past . . .

 
I just want to reach in and pinch Josiah’s little cheeks. J
Our first Christmas at our home in southeast Michigan.
Everyone is growing up and growing older.
Everyone is excited to start opening gifts!
Celebrating Christmas with our Mom’s family in Ohio.


Our first Christmas with Mikey!
I wish Mikey looked as white now as he did in this picture. Since we moved out to the country, his coat is looking less white and more grey. I think it’s time for him to get a good grooming!



No comments: