Friday, December 14, 2012

My New Room: Packed and Unpacked

This Friday Flashback post doesn’t go back as far as most of them. In fact, it only goes back one week! This is partly because our main computer still hasn’t been set up and I don’t have any of our old pictures. Also, things can change a lot in one week’s time!

 
All of my good friends know that I keep a very neat and clean room. I can’t stand clutter. The last time we moved, I had unpacked every box in my room by the time the movers left that day. This time, it took a little longer because I wanted to go through things and purge a lot. This is what my room looked like last Friday.
And this is what it looked like last night! Everything is in its place (except for the things that need to be hung on the wall), lots of things were thrown away, and there is a stack of stuff to donate. I’m so pleased to be rid of those boxes! Now to tackle the other areas of the house . . .

10 comments:

Stacy H said...

Each day, I've enjoyed reading your entries of your journey from Michigan to Texas. Thank you for sharing. Welcome to Texas! -Stacy

Amy said...

What a good feeling to go to bed and night and have your room in order.

Leah said...

Looks nice!

7 Eagles said...

Thanks so much for your comment, Miss Stacy, and for your welcome! I'm so glad that you've enjoyed reading about our journey. We're having lots of adventures, that's for sure! :-)

~Bianca

7 Eagles said...

It's an AMAZING feeling, Amy! :-) For this neat freak, now I actually CAN sleep in peace.

~Bianca

7 Eagles said...

Thanks, Leah!

~Bianca

One of the Wassenbergs said...

Beautiful!!

Joyfully His,
Alexis

7 Eagles said...

Thanks, Alexis!

~Bianca

Anonymous said...

Your room looks fantastic! Warm and cozy. I think you are just missing a little boy hiding in it :)

~ Noelle

7 Eagles said...

Thanks, Aunt Noelle! It is warm and cozy, especially on nights when it sounds like you live in a wind tunnel. :-) It DEFINITELY needs the little boy hiding in it! When are you going to bring him to see me?

~Bianca