Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas Flashbacks

I love looking through old pictures from Christmas time and seeing all the fun ways we celebrated! These pictures were taken about 6 years ago in December.


For a couple of years I participated in the Christmas parade with my ballet studio. I definitely enjoyed walking much better than riding the float; I stayed warmer that way!
Mom and I also hosted a table at the ladies Christmas Advent tea at church that year. It was so much fun!
Our table all set and ready for dinner.
Apparently we kids were having more fun playing with the Christmas stuffed animals than decorating the tree! As you can see, we hadn’t gotten very far with the decorating yet.
Visiting Santa at the mall was always a highlight for us.
We had fun decorating a gingerbread train with friends one afternoon. I have a feeling we enjoyed eating it more than decorating it! J
That year I also performed a mini Christmas piano recital for some friends.
Josiah and Daddy on Christmas day.

*Are you excited for Christmas? Have you put your tree up yet? Please share in the comments!*
 

2 comments:

Betsy said...

at work we tried to put up a tree. we couldn't make the lights work and, unfortunately another group came and said it belonged to their hall. when I saw the tree we got, well, lets just say it is the garage-sale-edition. anyway, it has colored lights and it is very festive.

7 Eagles said...

I'd love to see a picture of the tree(s) at your work, Betsy! Maybe that's a story you can blog about! :-)

~Bianca