Thursday, December 13, 2012

December Nature Pictures

My December Nature Pictures turned out a lot different than I was expecting at the beginning of this year. I had no idea that we’d be moving to Texas, and the climate down here is certainly different than in Michigan! Normally I’d be photographing snow scenes at this time of year. But when the temperatures rise to the 60’s every day, there’s no snow! J

 

In Michigan, pansies were some of the first flowers to bloom in the spring. Here they are considered winter flowers. The garden at the entrance to my Dad’s apartment was full of them!
This is the view of the back pasture behind our new house. It’s absolutely beautiful!

We also have a grove of pecan trees on our property. They are ripe and ready for harvest!

The views of the sunset and the night stars are stunning out here in the country. I have a feeling I’m going to love living here!

No comments: