Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Movie Night with Friends



I have to apologize immediately for the picture above. The lighting was poor, it was taken with my iPod, and then filtered in Instagram. But it’s the only picture I have! I get a little distracted when we have guests over. J

While Ben and I were in Guatemala, several other team members talked about a movie called “Nacho Libre.” Apparently one of the missionaries reminded them of the main character in the movie. He has heard that before, so his nickname is “Nacho.” J When the team found out we had never seen the movie, they were a bit shocked and said we would need to get together and watch it when we got home.

It took us a few months, but we finally had a mini-Guatemala team reunion to watch the movie! Ben and I invited all the teens from the team, and 3 out of 5 could come. Ruby and Roma joined us, and we had homemade pizza, popcorn, and ice cream sundaes. It was the first time I’ve been in charge of hosting someone in our home, so it was fun!

While I can’t say that I would necessarily recommend the movie, we did have a fun time with our friends! Ben and I have gotten to know J, J, and J a lot better over the past few months. We’re blessed to call them friends!

No comments: