Friday, October 25, 2013

Festival

~Posted by Josiah

Every year there is a festival in our town when about 15,000-20,000 people come (and only about 4000 live in our town.) This was our first year. We went early so Ben, Roma, and Rubia could run their race. Unfortunately Bianca missed it ‘cause she had to go to the Rad Dog Road Trip.

The moon was still out when we arrived!
Photo Credit: Betsy
Dad went to pick up Ben, Roma, and Rubia while Mom stayed with me for my Tae-Kwon-Do demo. It went well, and halfway through the others came back from their race.

Roma, after she finished her race.
Photo Credit: Mark
They did well, and the demo was fun too.

Getting ready for the demo.
Photo Credit: Betsy
The black belts’ first show.
Photo Credit: Betsy
Doing my part of the demo.
Photo Credit: Betsy
Then we went to the parade and got to see all kinds of fun things. There were big and little cars.

There were remote-controlled cars doing tricks.
This was my favorite car since I like Camaros. J

Then we went to the rides there and I did bumper cars and won a toy penguin at a shooting range.

I got to drive a bumper car!
Photo Credit: Betsy
I had fun shooting down the bottles.
Photo Credit: Betsy
Next we went to the shark slide and jungle bounce houses.

The shark slide was one of my favorites, because it was really fast!
Photo Credit: Betsy
I also had fun at the “Jungle Adventure,” sliding down the volcano.
Photo Credit: Betsy
We looked around some more and did some shopping. Then Dad wanted to look at cars at the car show.

Ben had fun posing next to his pretend-new-car. J
Photo Credit: Betsy
We had fun all day and we can’t wait till next year!


2 comments:

Kimber Scotland said...

I like Chevy Camaros too, Josiah! :)

~Alexis

7 Eagles said...

That was my favorite car there, Alexis!

~Josiah