Monday, January 3, 2011

A Look Back at Christmas 2010, Part 3


Christmas in Ohio

We left home on Christmas Eve to visit my Mom’s family in Ohio for Christmas. We had lots of fun with my grandparents and cousins!


After attending candlelight service on Christmas Eve, we enjoyed a "snack" of hot cocoa, carrot cake, crackers, cheese, and Chex mix. Now that's my kind of snack! J

My uncle and my Dad comparing ipod and iphone apps.

A Puerto Rican Christmas feast: Pork roast, pasteles, rice and beans, salad, bread with butter, and fresh pineapple.

Tembleque! (A Puerto Rican custard/coconut dessert.)

The younger children put on a Christmas pageant for everyone in my Grandparents' basement. They did an awesome job!

King Herod giving a command to the Wise Men.

The Wise Men bow to baby Jesus.

My 2-year old cousin is a riot! He is such a joy!


6 comments:

Technoprairie said...

That Tembleque looks great!

7 Eagles said...

It was very good, Technoprairie! It is definitely something that I could picture your family making and enjoying! :-)

~Bianca

Amy said...

The food pictures and descriptions make my mouth water.

7 Eagles said...

Thinking about all of the good treats we had over Christmas makes my mouth water as well, Amy! My Grandma is a great cook!

~Bianca

Anonymous said...

Love reading your blog Bianca:) You are doing a great job!

Cindy

7 Eagles said...

Thank you for the compliment, Aunt Cindy! I'm glad that you enjoy reading it! I am certainly enjoying posting!

~Bianca