Thursday, January 20, 2011

Outside Porch Time!

Posted by Roma

In warmer seasons, our cats love to go outside on the porch for at least 15 to 20 minutes each day, and have fresh air.  They are not outside cats, but we felt bad that they can’t enjoy nice air sometimes.  So every day (in warmer seasons) we take them out the front door and let them walk around the porch awhile.  They also walk on the rocks and sniff and play around the bushes that are in the front landscape.

They love it when they hear my voice saying, “time to go outside” and they come running to the door! And I love to make them happy! J


Zinnia enjoys “porch time” . . .

. . . but not this time of year! L


4 comments:

Amy said...

Boy will they be happy when you call them to go outside again!

Debbie said...

Zinnia may not want to play in the snow but I do :-)

Love, Aunt Debbie

7 Eagles said...

Yes, Amy, I'm sure they will be very happy to go back out. I enjoy playing in the snow more than they do!

~ Roma

7 Eagles said...

I love to play in the snow, too, Aunt Debbie! We have lots of snow to share!

~ Roma