Thursday, January 26, 2012

January Pictures

I have challenged myself to take some sort of nature pictures every month. This will be a good way for me to keep my eyes open to the beauty of creation and look for creative shots during all seasons. To keep me accountable, I thought I would post them here!

This past weekend we received a couple inches of snow. It was beautiful and sparkly! I took the following shots just before breakfast. . .


Sunshine!
The dormant bird bath.
“He spreads the snow like wool and scatters the frost like ashes.”
Psalm 147:16
Snow covered flowers. We’ll see what next month’s pictures bring! J

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful photos, Bianca! I especially liked the second to last one. Thank you for sharing them!

Amy said...

That's a great photo challenge. It will help you to see more beauty in all the seasons.

7 Eagles said...

Thank you for your sweet comment, Sarah! :-) I too like the frost on the tree limbs. The Lord has put so much detail into His creation!

~Bianca

7 Eagles said...

Thanks, Amy! I do hope that this challenge will help me see more beauty in all the seasons. Too often I wish for a different season than the one I'm in, but I want to find beauty and contentment in whatever season God has me in!

~Bianca