Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Roller-Skating!

Once a year, the youth group at our church goes roller-skating. This weekend was the time! Daddy took us four older kids along with many others from church. We had a very fun evening filled with food, laser tag, roller-skating, and fellowshipping together!

Eating a slice of pizza at the roller rink.
With my good friend C from church.
Rubia and Roma with their friend B from church.

I especially enjoy roller-skating when I have the opportunity. It’s very good exercise! We will probably remain sore for a few more days, though! JThankfully nobody was seriously hurt even though we took a few tumbles! But we had LOTS of fun, and look forward to our next opportunity to go to the rink!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

This blog reminded me of the time we all went rollerskating together in Erie. It was a lot of fun. Maybe we should do that on our next visit to Grandma's :)

7 Eagles said...

Roller-skating together was indeed a lot of fun, Aunt Debbie! I had forgotten about that time. We should definitely do something like that the next time we visit! I know we would all enjoy it!

~Bianca