Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter Flashbacks

Easter is always a popular time of year to get family photos taken. For as long as I can remember, our family has done an annual Easter photo before going to church. I thought you would enjoy seeing photos from past years:

When this photo was taken, we were visiting my Abuela and Abuelo in Ohio.
Another time, we were in Pennsylvania with my other grandparents.
This photo was taken especially to send to my Great-Grandmother in Puerto Rico.
Sorry this picture is a bit blurry. We may have been rushing to get to church on time!
Roma and Rubia have much shorter hair do’s in this photo!
Mom and Dad have their Easter ducks in a row! J
Another Easter spent at home.
This time, I’m the one with the hair cut!
Last year at Grandma and Grandpa’s house.
And of course, this year’s photo!

2 comments:

Amy said...

If Josiah gets any bigger you will have to buy a new sofa next year. Its so fun to see you kids grow up.

7 Eagles said...

You're probably right, Amy! :-) We have grown a lot! It was fun looking through all the pictures and seeing how much we grew, even from one year to another.

~Bianca