Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Josiah's Gold Belt

Photo Credit: Roma.

At the beginning of summer, Josiah started taking Tae-Kwon-Do classes. He has loved it so far! He quickly worked his way through the white belt and started preparing to take his gold belt test.

Unfortunately Ben and I missed his test because we were in Guatemala. L But we were told that he did excellent! And he passed!

Mr. Gold Belt. J
Photo Credit: Roma.
We are all so proud of Josiah, and we’re so glad that he is loving Tae-Kwon-Do!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Way to go Josiah! I have heard many good things about the sport of Tae-Kwon-Do.

Hugs,
Aunt Debbie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I love the outfit. Go for the black belt.

Love Bia/Bio

7 Eagles said...

Tae-Kwon-Do is a fun sport, Aunt Debbie! Thank you for your comment!

~Josiah

7 Eagles said...

Thank you, Bia and Bio, for your comment! I am looking forward to my black belt. :-)

~Josiah