Wednesday, August 21, 2013

What We Did While Ben and Bianca Were in Guatemala


~Posted by Roma

Sorry I don’t have too many pictures, folks. But here’s a little behind-the-scenes of what happened back at Eagle’s Wings Ranch while my sweet older sibs were gone! J

Josiah started swim lessons for 2 weeks every morning starting on Monday. He’s finished now and really enjoyed it.
Friday we went to the soda fountain on Main Street to have lunch with new friends of ours down the road! Here is Ruby and I with a great friend, A.
We had YUMMY FOOD! I had a southwestern quiche, A had chicken pot pie, and everyone else had food too good to remember. I had a cupcake too with REAL frosting. It was worth it.
That same night Josiah went into Tae-Kwon-Do with a white belt and came out with a gold belt after a test! So proud of him!
To backtrack a little, earlier in the week Ruby and I visited A’s youth group. We . . . had fun dumping water on each other outside. But don’t worry; we had a Bible lesson too! J

Thursday I visited my new piano teacher in TX. I was very nervous. But I have a feeling God will use her to open doors for me to become a pretty talented piano player for Him! She herself is quite talented, and really challenges me to jump out and pursue my music dreams.

God bless y’all!

No comments: