Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Math Results

Thank you so much for your incredible feedback! Our blog record for comments is 19. We really pushed that this time (This post had 15!) Here are the results of my survey:

Question: What do you usually drink for breakfast—coffee, juice, milk, or something else?

Adults:

Coffee:           7 = 33%

Juice:             4 = 19%

Milk:                3 = 14%

Water:             7 = 33%

Kids:

Coffee:           0 (What?! I love Coffee!!!! J)

Juice:             8 = 38%

Milk:               6 = 29 %

Water:            7 = 33%

Total Adults:   21

Total Kids:      21

Total: (Do the math ) J

RESULTS:

Most popular drink for adults: Aaaaaand it’s aaaaaa….Tie! Between Water and Coffee, both at 33%.

Most popular drink for kids:

Juice at 38% (I suppose coffee’s out)!

The most popular overall:

Something else! Combining kids and adults water just barely beats juice at a margin of 14 to 12.

(posted by Ben)

4 comments:

Amy said...

I think my family skewed your statistics with all those waters.

Thanks for posting them.

Debbie said...

Good Job Ben!!!

Next survey....how do people sweeten their coffee? (Tell Bianca honey in coffee just doesn't work)

7 Eagles said...

Thanks for your comment, Amy! There were other families who drink water, though I think yours helped it win!

Ben

7 Eagles said...

Thanks for your comment, Aunt Debbie! Perhaps I can start a "Question of the Week" post with all sorts of surveys! Although Bianca has used honey to sweeten tea, I think she knows not to try it in coffee. And she is okay with that, becouse she hates coffee! :) Mom says Agave nectar is good in her coffee!

Hope to see you soon!

Ben

PS: I like your profile picture!