Wednesday, March 16, 2011

There's a New Photographer in Town. . .


(Posted by Roma)

Yesterday, we were doing schoolwork, when my Mom decided it was my turn to go on a father-daughter date with my Dad (We all take turns going on dates with Dad. I think it’s important to spend time with family. J). I had saved up enough money to buy my own digital camera. So on my date with Dad, we went camera shopping! We did some other shopping too. We stopped at the mall first, and got Chinese food! It was very good! J (Even though I am on a sugar fast, I had to make an exception because I don’t know what was in the food there.) But hey, I got vegetables! J

I had a very fun time with my Dad and I love spending time with my family! I was able to buy a camera case too! I am so happy to have a camera of my own. The pictures shown here are some snapshots I took with my new camera.













Well, that’s all for now, “Eagle’s Wings” fans! J


6 comments:

Amy said...

Lovely photos Roma. Have fun with your new camera.

Anonymous said...

Yeah for new cameras!
~Betsy Cook

7 Eagles said...

Thank you, Amy! I enjoy taking pictures a lot!

~Roma

7 Eagles said...

I am really excited too, Betsy! Maybe next time I visit I can bring it and show you.

~Roma

Anonymous said...

Roma, Congratulations on your new camera. I like the pictures you posted. Nancy

7 Eagles said...

Thank you for your comment, Cousin Nancy! I am really enjoying my camera!

~Roma