Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Done


After 50 hours of driving (10 of which occurred at night), 30 hours of classroom time, 6 hours of driving with an instructor, and 3 nights spent practicing parking maneuvers with my parents, I took my road test on Monday. After losing much sleep over my parallel parking abilities, it is needless to say that I was THRILLED when my instructor told me that I passed the test! I can now apply for my level 2 driver’s license. I am very excited to be DONE with the driver’s education process! J

7 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations

One of the Wassenbergs said...

Congratulations Bianca! Does that mean you now have you drivers license? What is a level 2 driver's license?

God Bless!

Joyfully His,
Alexis

Anonymous said...

Wow, congratulations Bianca! Hard work pays off.
I am taking segment 2 next week then
I will be right behind you :)
Have fun driving!

-Olivia S

7 Eagles said...

Thank you, Amy!

~Bianca

7 Eagles said...

Thank you, Alexis! Yes, I have a license now. The level 2 license allows me to drive alone with a few restrictions on the number of passengers and hours of the day I can drive. I will get my level 3 license later this year which has no restrictions on it. Michigan has kind of a complicated licensing program!

~Bianca

7 Eagles said...

Thanks for your comment, Olivia, and welcome to our blog! Yes indeed, hard work does pay off. I hope that your segment 2 class goes well! For the road test, I recommend practicing your parking. Other than that, it's fairly easy.

Thanks again for your comment! It was good hearing from you.

~Bianca

7 Eagles said...

Thank you, Leah!

~Bianca