Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Time Dining Memories

~ Posted By Roma.

One of my favorite memories on the cruise ship, was when at the end of the day, after everyone’s activities, we would all gather together around one huge table for our group of 13, and enjoy dinner and fellowship. My favorite highlight on this cruise was making new friends, and so I liked it when we went into the main dining room on the ship, called “My Time Dining” and got to know our waiters even better every night.

The food there was very refreshing and good! J We had very nice, pleasant waiters. All of the staff members that worked on this ship were very kind, cheerful people; throughout the week you never saw anyone that was cranky, or had a bad attitude.

I would like to take you thru different memories from “My Time Dining”, that meant a lot to me. Enjoy!


One of the waiters was very talented with “magic tricks” and liked to show the boys tricks while we enjoyed dinner. It was fun entertainment.
Everyone enjoying dinner around the table. My dad liked to make funny poses for the camera.
This picture turned out a little blurry, but this is cousin J enjoying his dinner. Isn’t he cute?
This was probably my favorite meal. Friday night we had lobster. Lots of people were at the dining room that night.
This was the drink a waiter made for the kids. It was sprite with apple juice. It was actually a great combination!
This was a scrumptious dessert! It was a 3-sample combination that I had Friday night.
Another picture of the adults and J at the table. Here’s my dad making a funny face.
Rubia and Benjamin enjoying their meal.
Cousin E being silly. He’s just like my dad. And his dad. J

No comments: