Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Ben's Birthday Pictures

Earlier this month I took Ben’s birthday pictures. He was dying for an opportunity to wear his suit and tie. The weather turned out very nice and cool the day of his photos. He had been quite worried about wearing his suit if the temperatures were in the 90’s! But the temperature was 75 and sunny, great for being outdoors.

For every smiling photo I have of Ben, I have an equally serious/thoughtful photo. He’s becoming a young man right before our eyes!
This was one of our favorite poses. Ben was such a good sport; I made him walk in the wet leaves and tall grass to get this photo. J
I have been blessed with very photogenic siblings. They are very easy to photograph.
Not all of Ben’s photos turned out serious though! This was his “Mr. Bean pose.” J
I loved all the pictures we took!

*Do you have a favorite photo from this post? Please vote for your favorite in the comments!*

4 comments:

Debbie said...

We like the "picket fence" pose; however the Mr. Bean pose seems more like the real Ben....hee hee hee

One of the Wassenbergs said...

My favorite is probably the third photo.
Happy late birthday, Ben!
Kimber :)

7 Eagles said...

Haha, Aunt Debbie! :-) You're probably right; Ben has a way of making everyone laugh! Now Josiah, he's the real Mr. Bean. . . :-)

~Bianca

7 Eagles said...

That seems to be the consensus so far, Kimber! I love that little picket fence; it makes such a good backdrop for pictures. It's also plastic which means that it never needs painting! :-)

~Bianca