Monday, July 16, 2012

Dad's Birthday

Earlier this month we celebrated Daddy’s birthday!

Dad requested that we go to our favorite Mexican restaurant for dinner.
Sorry for the blur on the side of this photo. The waiters at this restaurant are really fast! J
We all enjoyed a delicious meal and even brought some leftovers home.
Photo Credit: Roma.
When we came home, we had birthday cake. Daddy requested homemade Triple Chocolate Cake. I think it’s one of his favorites as it has made an appearance at several of his birthday celebrations!
We all sang to him before digging into the cake and ice cream.
We gave Daddy our gifts after that. We had a great time celebrating as a family and we’re so thankful for the many wonderful years we’ve had with Daddy. Here’s to many more!

4 comments:

Photographer for Jesus said...

Love the picture of the cake with the candles! Happy birthday to your dad!
Kimber :)

Debbie said...

I am thankful for the wonderful years I have had with your Dad. Give him a belated Birthday hug for me :-)

7 Eagles said...

Thank you, Kimber! I love getting pictures of candles. I will pass along your birthday wishes to my Dad!

~Bianca

7 Eagles said...

We're thankful for all the years we've had with Daddy as well, Aunt Debbie! I will pass along your birthday hug to him.

~Bianca