Wednesday, August 15, 2012

August Nature Pictures

This month we have a guest nature photographer: Roma! I was thinking that I should go out and get some August pictures, when I looked at her camera and the photos on it. She had lots of great nature pictures! Since it has been raining for the past several days, I thought now would be a good time to use her pictures.

So all the pictures you see in this post were taken by her, although the commentary will be my own.


Our impatiens have been doing quite well this year. They’re nice bright flowers!
How I adore sunbursts! J
The zinnias in my garden have been doing great as well. I love having a pop of color out there, and they make excellent cutting flowers.
I love the lighting in this photo!

Thanks Roma for these great pictures! We have another budding photographer in the family! J

2 comments:

Amy said...

Good job Roma.

7 Eagles said...

Thanks, Amy! I really enjoy taking nature pictures. Hopefully I'll be able to post more in the future!

~Roma