Friday, August 17, 2012

Chistmas in August

Lately I’ve had Christmas on my brain. J I’m not entirely sure why, but it’s there anyway! Christmas has always been one of my favorite times of year for many reasons. One thing I love about living in Michigan is the abundance of fun, Christmas-themed places to visit.


On one of my dates with Mommy, we went to a place called the Santa House. The decorations were amazing, and they even made it snow inside the building somehow!
Mommy sitting in the Santa chair at the Santa House.
Another fun place to visit in Michigan is Bronner’s Christmas Wonderland. It is the largest Christmas store in the world! We visited it last year with my Mom’s family during one of their visits.
One thing I love about Bronner’s is that the founder was a strong Christian, and the store has continued to keep that as a central theme to the business. They have an entire room dedicated to nativity scenes from around the world! I loved “The Gospel in a Nut Shell” which was made in Germany.

Am I the only one thinking about Christmas a little bit? I can’t help but daydream of cozy mornings by the fireplace with a good book and a cup of hot chocolate. How I love the changing of the seasons!

No comments: