Friday, August 31, 2012

Cousins

When we kids were younger, one of the highlights of summer was getting to spend time with our cousins in Pennsylvania when we visited our Grandparent’s house. We were all close in age, and always had a blast together!
 
One summer several years ago my Grandma requested that we take some pictures of all of us cousins so that she could have one in a frame. We got all dressed up and went to a park by the lake to get some shots.

 
We’ve all grown up a lot since this photo was taken!
Every year we would spend a day at the Lake swimming and playing on the beach together. We’ve missed doing that since they moved to Florida several years ago.
The last time our cousins came to visit around Christmas, we went to the lake again. We certainly weren’t swimming, but we enjoyed freezing together! J
But back to the summer pictures. J Most of the pictures didn’t turn out well because someone wasn’t looking, someone wasn’t smiling, etc. But we still had fun!
When we saw our cousins in April, we had so much fun with them. We’re all still a little crazy, and enjoyed lots of laughs! J I’m so thankful for my cousins!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

So sorry, but this blog made me sad. I miss you all so much. I wish we could get together more often.

The memories we share are precious!

7 Eagles said...

I'm sorry, Aunt Debbie. I didn't mean to make you sad! I wish we could see each other more often too, but I'm very thankful for the time we do have together! As you said, we indeed share lots of precious memories together!

~Bianca