Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Little Thief


I’ve had a rather hard time accessing my Christian Literature book lately (“Exploring Christian Literature” by Michael McHugh.) Why? Because my elementary-aged brother has been reading it! The book is considered a high-school-level book filled with short works of fiction, poems, and old sermons.
 
One day when we were trapped in the car during house-showing-number-20-something, he was getting really bored and I handed it to him and told him to read the story I had opened. Nearly every day since then he’s asked me, “Can I read your Christian Literature book?” How could I say no? J It cracks me up that he is enjoying a book that’s 8 or 9 grades ahead of him! I wonder what types of books he’ll be reading when he actually gets to high school?
 

No comments: