Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Blogger Challenge Day 11: Favorite TV Shows

Unlike many Americans, I actually don’t watch a lot of TV. I tend to watch more movies than I do TV, and I only watch maybe 3 or 4 movies in a week at most. So it’s a bit hard to pick favorite TV shows. J But there are a few shows I do enjoy watching from time to time (usually I watch them on DVD.)
 
Probably one of my favorite TV shows is The Andy Griffith Show. Yes, it’s quite old. J Other old shows I like to watch are Leave It to Beaver and Ozzie and Harriet. A newer show that I enjoy watching (and would watch more often if we got the channel) is 19 Kids and Counting.
 
Once in a blue moon, I get to watch a cooking show, which I like. I also enjoy watching home improvement shows like This Old House with my Dad. When we stay at hotels I sometimes like to watch shows where people “flip” houses or yards.
 
*Alright, now it’s YOUR turn: what are some of your favorite TV shows? Share in the comments!*
 

10 comments:

Leah said...

I love 19 Kids & Counting too! I watch a lot of tv shows. My favourites are Switched at Birth, Heartland & Brady Bunch. When I was younger I used to watch Sue Thomas F.B.Eye, "Sister, Sister", Medicine Women & Full House.

Unknown said...

DUCK DYNASTY #1 and of course Tiger Baseball and NFL Football.

Anonymous said...

Funny my husband says Duck Dynasty bc I would going to say the same thing!!! I also like Say Yes To The Dress and Dancing with the Stars

Kimber Scotland said...

We don't have cable so it's not often we watch T.V. either. :) But I like House Hunters, 19 Kids and Counting, and although I don't really agree with their choice of clothing I enjoy Say Yes To The Dress or What Not To Wear as well.

Have a blessed week!

Alexis

Anonymous said...

We love 19 Kids and Counting and UofM basketball since they are doing so well right now.
-Olivia

7 Eagles said...

Thanks for your comment, Leah! Switched at Birth sounds like an interesting show. I've seen a few Brady Bunch episodes, but I don't recognize the others.

~Bianca

7 Eagles said...

Thank you for your comment, Uncle Paul! I have heard a lot about Duck Dynasty, but I have never seen it before. Perhaps one of these days I'll get the chance to see what all the excitement is about. :-)

~Bianca

7 Eagles said...

Great minds do think alike, Aunt Noelle! :-) Say Yes to the Dress sounds like an interesting show. I think I've flipped past Dancing with the Stars before, but I've never actually watched it.

~Bianca

7 Eagles said...

Those all sound like interesting shows, Alexis! I think some of my family watched House Hunters, but I've never seen it before.

~Bianca

7 Eagles said...

Thanks for your comment, Olivia! Watching sports is always more fun when your favorite team is doing well. :-)

~Bianca