Friday, April 5, 2013

Blogger Challenge Day 13: Goals


I have LOTS of goals in life! My number one goal in life is to bring honor and glory to my Savior, Jesus Christ. Another big goal/aspiration is to one day get married, be the mother of many children, and be a homeschooling Mom.

As my graduation from high school approaches, I have been compiling a list of goals/things I want to do in the more immediate future. The list is constantly growing, and I will hopefully begin tackling these items soon!

1. Spend a month on the mission field (Planning to do this in June/July!)

2. Read “Accelerated Distance Learning” by Brad Voeller.

3. Take over family grocery shopping while reading “Cut Your Grocery Budget in Half” by the Economides.

4. Complete the Perspectives Course.

5. Read R.C. Sproul’s works.

6. Complete a concealed weapons class.

7. Go skydiving. (How about it, Uncle Paul? J We’ve got to do that one together!)

8. Take a photography class.

9. Volunteer at VOM.

10. Read 52 books in one year. (I’ve gotten close; I read 44 books last year.)

11. Have a regular babysitting job. (Sort of started this one on Monday nights at Life Group.)

12. Read through all the “Tightwad Gazette” back issues

13. Read through the Tightwad Gazette book

14. Memorize a book of the Bible

*What are some of your life goals? What about goals for this year? I’d love to be inspired! Share in the comments!*

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Count me in on the Skydiving and the Concealed Weapons Class for sure. Especially if you getting one I am not going to be left unarmed!!! LOL

Debbie said...

Wow Bianca....I would feel very accomplished if I completed half of your list!

Please give your Dad a big hug for me and tell him I love him!!!!!!

Miss you,
Aunt Debbie

7 Eagles said...

Your comment really made me laugh, Uncle Paul! :-) That's why they make you take the class; so you learn how to be careful! :-)

We should talk about skydiving! Maybe we can make that happen this year.

~Bianca

7 Eagles said...

Thanks for your comment, Aunt Debbie! Don't feel too bad; it will probably take me a few years to complete this list, especially since it keeps growing!

I will pass along your comment to Dad, but I know he'd prefer to hear it from you.

~Bianca

Noelle said...

My recent goal that I am started about 3 weeks ago is to lose weight. I have never in my life exercised or dieted as much as I have recently. I have always been comfortable with who I am and have a wonderful husband who loves me for me, HOWEVER this goal is just for me! In the end, I would like to lost 40 to 50 pds. I would like to accomplish this by December.
As for SkyDiving, count me out!!! That is all you and Paul :)
xoxoxo

7 Eagles said...

I'm really excited about your new goal and the progress that you have already made, Aunt Noelle! That is a great goal and I hope you will be successful. I'm trying to get in better shape myself (when we moved to Texas, I put on a few pounds and didn't exercise as much.) I love the days when the scale gives me good news! :-)

Lol, you can take lots of pictures when Uncle Paul and I go sky diving! :-)

~Bianca