Friday, April 26, 2013

Senior Pictures


A couple of weeks ago, I finally had my Senior pictures taken! I had anxiously awaited that day for a few years. J I had some photographers mentally lined up when we lived in Michigan, but when we moved, that all changed. So I was grateful to find out that our Worship Pastor’s wife is a photographer. I appreciate it when I can support people that I know, and other Christians as well.

Thankfully, the day of my pictures dawned sunny and relatively clear. Storms were forecasted for later that night, but we looked clear to do a couple of hours of shooting around dinner time.

We started off shooting in front of an old barn. I love old-looking anything!
Photo Credit: Roma.
Then I changed into my “graduation dress” and we shot in front of train tracks by an old granary. The lighting was just perfect at this hour for some great sunset photos.
Photo Credit: Roma.
Next I changed into a much more formal outfit, and we shot in front of an extremely dilapidated building that had bricks and ivy on the exterior. We were losing so much light, but I am amazed what the right camera and artificial lighting can do!
Photo Credit: Roma.

My face hurt *so bad* after 2 hours of smiling! But I am really looking forward to getting the pictures back, and I had so much fun with our photographer and her husband!


4 comments:

Kimber Scotland said...

Can't wait to see them!
Kimber :)

7 Eagles said...

I should get them back from the photographer this week, Kimber. I'm *so* excited! :-)

~Bianca

Debbie said...

I can't wait to see your pictures. I love it when people are creative with the settings they chose. The pictures are always more interesting than the standard studio back drops.

Love you :)

7 Eagles said...

Thanks for your comment, Aunt Debbie! I almost always prefer more natural backgrounds to the typical portrait backdrop. It looks so much better to me!

~Bianca