Thursday, January 23, 2014

Galaxy Attempt


Tuesday night, I got a text from a friend saying that there were supposed to be visible star clusters and galaxies that night. Also, the moon wasn’t rising for about 4 more hours. I was out at the time, but as soon as I got home, I took a look outside. I was shocked! The stars were incredible!

It took a few attempts for me to get a good picture, but my friend helped me trouble-shoot over the phone. It’s a little hard to see it outside of full-screen, but you can faintly see a galaxy in the picture below!

See it straight across?
I also took a regular star picture. J
I didn’t stay out super long because of the cold. But I always enjoy getting out and admiring the stars! Nothing puts me in awe of God and how big He is than to look at the galaxies He has created!

No comments: