Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Walk

This past weekend, we enjoyed a beautiful Sabbath. The temperature climbed up to about 70 for the day, which is unusual for this time of year (don’t worry, you northerners. J Justice was executed that night with ridiculous winds that ripped off large junks of our roof, followed by temperatures in the 30’s on Monday.) We simply had to take advantage of the gorgeousness by going on a walk!

I grabbed my camera to bring along. I have a very low tolerance for the chill, so I rarely go out and take pictures in the winter months. I had to get some “winter” scenes, but without the cold! J

Grass down by our pond.
I love this time of year (when the winter wheat starts to come up.) The greenery gets me excited for spring!
Berries.
Thanks to all the cattle raisers, barbed wire is in abundance down here. I have grown to appreciate its beauty, stark as it is.
Dandelions holding on for dear life.

And that’s what Texas looks like right now!

No comments: