Friday, January 24, 2014

Orange Belt Test


~Posted by Josiah

In December I took an orange belt test. It was in my Tae-Kwon-Do class. The order of the belts are 10 white, 10 gold, 9 orange, 8 green, 7 green, 6 blue, 5 blue, 4 purple, 3 brown, 2 brown, 1 brown, 1 black, 2 black, 3 black, 4 black, 5 black, 6 black, 7 black, 8 black, 9 black, and 10 black.

Getting ready for the belt test.
I had to do 5 kicks, 1 punch, 4 blocks, 6 sparring rounds, and 2 forms (a form is a lot of moves put together.)

Starting the kicks and punches.
Chambering the kick.
We got to pick someone to spar each time. I sparred against 2 4th level black belts, a brown belt, 2 1st level black, and a 10 gold belt (that was boring, and I did not pick her!) I had to stay there from 6:30 p.m.-11:00 p.m.

Sparring Mr. B.
I enjoyed the belt test and am working hard for the next belt!



No comments: