Monday, February 13, 2012

More School Days

On Friday, we talked about school days of the past. I thought I would also share with you some present-day school pictures. With the holidays being over for now, and the school year half over, we’ve really buckled down hard on school for these first few months of 2012. Oftentimes we experience a little bit of a slump during this time of year, and we wanted to change that.

So if it seems that the blog posts are a little shorter and less about special activities, it’s because we’re very focused on our work!


Ben has been working very diligently on astronomy reports, economics assignments, and Bible Study among his other subjects.
I’ve been busy planning music lessons, finishing a math book, preparing for chemistry finals, working on Spanish verb tenses, and more. And just as a note, my desk space isn’t normally this messy. J I like to pull out all my assigned work for the day and then I work my way through the pile. This photo was taken at the beginning of the day! J
Here, Rubia and Roma were working on an astronomy book report, and also planning foods to eat at Superbowl.

Josiah and Daddy have been working on a special project which he will tell you more about later in the week! Stay tuned!

No comments: