Monday, March 5, 2012

Driver's Ed Segment 2

I passed!

Last week I passed the written exam required to pass the 6-hour, Driver’s Ed Segment 2 class! To be perfectly honest, I didn’t enjoy the class nearly as much as I enjoyed Segment 1. After a few hours of discussion on drunk driving, substance abuse, and accident statistics, I felt very encouraged (NOT!) But I finished the class and passed the test! Now I just need to finish the required driving hours with my parents, and practice for and take the road test. Watch out, world! J

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Yea!!!! Soon you will have a new title.......Errand Girl :-)

Leah said...

Congratulations Brianca! Have fun driving!

7 Eagles said...

You have a way of making me laugh quite frequently with your comments, Aunt Debbie! :-) Yes, the title of "Errand Girl" will probably become mine soon!

~Bianca

7 Eagles said...

Thanks for your comment, Leah! I will definitely have fun driving!

~Bianca