Thursday, March 8, 2012

Spring is Coming!


I’ve almost finished reading “Carrots Love Tomatoes” (a Christmas gift.) I’m getting excited for spring to arrive! Once I finish the book, I will start planning my garden for this year! It has been hard to wait patiently while hearing about others living in warmer areas who have already started their gardens. But I know the time will come soon!

*How are your garden plans coming along? Have you started planting yet? Or are you still waiting for Michigan spring to really arrive? J Please leave me a comment! I love hearing other gardening stories!*

4 comments:

Debbie said...

It is spring in Florida! The neighbors have started their gardens already. Morgan and I went to the garden center today and bought flowers, herbs and tomatoes. I have a patch of dead grass in the side yard and am thinking it would be a good spot for a raised bed.

7 Eagles said...

I'm excited to hear about your gardening plans, Aunt Debbie! I hope that you get lots out of your raised bed!

~Bianca

Technoprairie said...

We're holding off until later. I just think we'll get some cool weather in March or April. Though it is tempting to get some lettuce in the ground!

7 Eagles said...

I also have a feeling there may still be cold weather left, Technoprairie. I've lived in Michigan too long to think that spring has arrived 100%! :-)

~Bianca