Tuesday, March 13, 2012

February Pictures

To my chagrin, I completely forgot about my nature photo challenge I mentioned in January. I frantically searched for pictures I may have taken outdoors in February, but alas, I don’t have a single one. I could blame it on the fact that everything outside is brown, wet, and cold, but that’s simply an excuse. In keeping with my challenge, I decided to post a few photos even though they weren’t taken in February and aren’t all necessarily “nature” photos. I hope you still enjoy them, and I promise to do better at taking photos in March!

This photo was taken on January 31st, so it’s almost February! We went on a lovely walk that felt like springtime!
A bouquet of Valentine’s Day flowers brightened our house for several weeks.
A picture of our in-house predator and his road-kill. Just kidding! Mikey (the dog) has a crate full of toys next to Zack (the cat.) Zack looked like one of Mikey’s discarded toys as he lay there taking a nap!
What a spoiled, spoiled kitty!

2 comments:

Amy said...

One of the good things about February is that it's the shortest month. Spring is almost here.

7 Eagles said...

That's one way to look at it, Amy! It certainly feels like spring today; the temperatures are in the upper 60's!

~Bianca