Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Blogger Challenge Day 9: A Picture of Your Friends

I could never post just one picture of my friends, because there has never been a time when I’ve had all of my friends together in one place. I don’t believe that will happen until we’re joined together in heaven one day, as my friends are all over the world!

 
Some of my very best friends were the ones I went to Haiti with this summer. We started off as mere acquaintances at the beginning of the trip, and came back best friends and feeling like family to each other.
These dear friends are like cousins to me! But we’re scattered from Japan, to Michigan, and to Texas. We’re hoping to reunite this summer.
I so miss my fellow worship dancers!
We also miss Pastor S very much.
R (far left) and Mr. Chris (in between me and Ben) went with us to Haiti this summer and became dear friends to us. Ben and I look forward to seeing Mr. Chris in Haiti this summer!
I miss C often, especially the way she could make me laugh until my sides ached. J
The R family was such a huge encouragement and blessing to our family. We’re hoping they’ll come and visit us sometime soon (hint, hint! J)
Ben and I both miss our Sunday school teacher, Mr. M. We enjoyed skyping with him and the rest of the class last week though.
Hardly a day has gone by since we moved that we haven’t talked to, emailed, or texted my dear Uncle Paul and his family. They rank right up there with our flesh-and-blood family; Mom even calls Aunt Noelle her sister. J We are so blessed by their friendship!
And of course, we are slowly making new friends down here in Texas.
Our youth group is a fun-loving bunch and we are getting to know people better.

And this is only a small portion of the many friends I have been blessed with! I wish I had room and time to post about all of them. I am so blessed!
 

6 comments:

Noelle said...

Aweeeeee, You know how to make someone feel special :) Thank you for the sweet comments.
Sure wish we lived closer, maybe someday I will stop saying that and realize we do not!

Unknown said...

I love these pics!! Such great memories. I cannot wait till we see each other again to make more great memories together with our adopted family. We definitely miss you guys and pray for you daily. I just love being able to keep up with you guys via email and this blog. Maybe someday we will start a blog of our own.

Miss you bunches,

Your delayed emailer but always thinking of you uncle Paul

7 Eagles said...

So glad I made you feel special, Aunt Noelle. :-) You make me feel special with your comments! Maybe one day we will live close together again. I'm grateful that we have grown even closer despite the distance between us!

~Bianca

7 Eagles said...

There are a lot of great memories in these pictures, Uncle Paul! I too look forward to making more memories together this summer! I'd LOVE it if your family started a blog! You know I'd be your first follower. :-)

We do joke a bit about your delayed reactions. :-) But we know you think of us, as we think of you.

~Bianca

Unknown said...

I dreamed a few nights ago that we were taking a road trip, and happened to run into your family at a hotel somewhere.

7 Eagles said...

That's an interesting dream, Lydia! I guess it is possible! We have actually met friends at rest stops while we were traveling.

~Bianca