Wednesday, March 6, 2013

More Pictures From the Zoo


I couldn’t resist posting some more animal pictures from the zoo. J I had so much fun using my zoom lens and getting more close-up shots.

While I’m not a huge fan of primates, the expression in this picture was pretty comical. J
A male Mallard Duck. How I love ducks! I’d love to raise ducks one day, but it will take some extra work as there isn’t a whole lot of water on the Texas prairie.
The turtles kept popping up from under the water for food.
I love the pattern of zebra skin!
This little bird in the walk-through aviary made me think of demons and other evil things with its dark color and red, beady eyes. Little bit scary-looking!
This bird looked like it had a yellow scrunchi around its neck. It’s actually the bird’s skin!
I’m still smitten with these little prairie dogs! So cute!
*What is your favorite animal at the zoo? Tell us in the comments!*


2 comments:

Alexis Wassenberg said...

From the ones I've seen on these past 2 posts- probably the prairie dogs- they are absolutely adorable! :)

Have a wonderful day!

Joyfully His,
Alexis

7 Eagles said...

I guess you and I both like the prairie dogs, Alexis! They are indeed adorable little creatures.

~Bianca