Friday, July 19, 2013

Blogger Challenge Day 25: Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs


I cheated a little on this one. J Since everyone in our family uses the same iTunes account, everyone’s music is on my iPod. So technically, I put my iPod on MY playlist and then hit shuffle. Just to clarify! J

1. “To God Alone” by Aaron Shust
2. “City On Our Knees” by Toby Mac
3. “I Belong” by Kathryn Scott
4. “Hallelujah” by Seven Stories Up
5. “Only Grace” by Matthew West
6. “Sing” by Josh Wilson
7. “Lift Us Up to Fall” by Tenth Avenue North
8. “More Beautiful You” by Jonny Diaz
9. “The Words I would Say” by Sidewalk Prophets
10. “Until the Whole World Hears” by Casting Crowns

2 comments:

Debbie said...

But I do not have an iPod :(

Love your list of songs!

7 Eagles said...

Oh well, Aunt Debbie! :-) Thank you!

~Bianca